Healthy Eats - Baked Shiitake Mushroom
Thinking of a side dish for dinner? You may want to try this delicious and nutritious recipe of Baked Shiitake Mushroom. It is healthy, vegan and easy to make.
BAKED SHIITAKE MUSHROOM
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon fine salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 lb. fresh shiitake mushrooms, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
How to Cook?
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder and dried thyme.
Toss the mushroom on the mixture to coat.
Transfer the coated mushrooms to the baking sheet.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until tender.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Enjoy your Baked Shiitake Mushroom! Certified Vegan!